SIAL NETWORK – World No.1 Food innovation network
For over 50 years, SIAL has been inspiring food adventures. Today, SIAL is a global brand present in 50 countries all around the world with events in 7 countries. All over the globe our network represents a forum for exchange, meetings and discussions and is truly unique. In terms of visitorship and impact, SIAL is the premier food innovation event.
Introducing new trends, helping to launch products in new territories, solving diversity, quality and safety issues, these are our motives in an ever-growing market.
Inspiring Food Business
- Providing you with a better understanding of rules of a changing game
- Helping you develop strategies adapted to the new options available for consumers
- More than 50 years’ experience
- 15,548 exhibitors from over 119 countries
- More than 673,800 professionals from over 200 countries
The International Network
SIAL Canada is the largest food innovation show in North America. It alternates between Montreal and Toronto each year to combine local industry with international, including the expansion of the ethnic market.
- Unique business platform in North America
- The most dynamic ethnic product market in the world!
- Meet with independent grocers in Quebec, including ADAQ (Quebec Food Dealers Association)
- Prepare your business for new market opportunities: new products and trends
- Canada is the place to test your product in the North American market, see if it works and then enter the United States.
- Participate in the free USA hosted buyer program to meet with major US importers and distributors
Toronto Website: http://www.sialcanada.com
Date: 27 April – 29th April 2021
Montreal Website: www.sialcanada.com
Date: 29 September – 1st October 2020
SIAL China in Shanghai is the 4th largest food show in the world, with 16 years of experience in the market. The exhibition is dedicated to the retail food and beverage, hotel and wine sectors.
- The largest Asian fair for food, beverages, and meat sector
- A new dynamic sector for the launch of dairy products
- 16 years of experience in the market
- High-end events to inspire the Chinese food market, from tasting to conferences
- Meet important local decision makers: members of the Consumer Goods Forum, the largest food buyers in the region,
- 55% of the exhibitors are Chinese (the largest number of regional visitors)
Shanghai Website: http://www.sialchina.com
Date: 28th – 30th September 2020
India is the next eldorado of the agri-food sector, with the country soon to become the world’s largest market ahead of China. The show taking place in New Delhi is inspired by SIAL!
- One of the fastest-growing economies in the world with a growth of + 7.6% per year
- Proactive changes in government policies to boost market access (tax reforms since July 1, 2017)
- The online food distribution sector increased by 150% in 2016
New Delhi Website: www.sialindia.com
Date: 11 – 13 February 2021
Indonesia’s status as the economic powerhouse of ASEAN and the rapidly growing middle class makes Indonesia the ideal platform for SIAL Interfood Jakarta.
- Direct access to one of the most dynamic markets in the world
- Unique show in the region dedicated solely to the food and beverage sector
- Expertise and complementary knowledge of SIAL and INTERFOOD, a true “glocal” solution
- InterFOOD: a leading exhibition on food and beverages in Indonesia for 14 years
- SIAL: the world’s largest food network with 50 years of experience
Jakarta Website: http://sialinterfood.com
Date: 11 – 14 November 2020
SIAL MIDDLE EAST
SIAL Middle East, which takes place every year in Abu Dhabi, brings together the retail, catering and beverage sectors under one roof.
- Since its launch in 2010, the number of exhibitors and visitors has increased on average by 30%compared to the previous year
- Strongly supported by the Abu Dhabi Food Control Authority (ADFCA) as a strategic partner
- Buyers programwith quality visitors
- Meetings and high-end contacts
- Exhibition of date palms
- AND …… To do business in the area, you must meet regularly with potential customers!
Abu Dhabi Website: www.sialme.com
Date: 09 – 11 December 2019
SIAL PARIS is the global reference for actors in the food, distribution and hotel sectors. It is a global showcase that brings together major producers and buyers and focuses on the world’s major challenges.
- An excellent return on investment (nearly 6 months of additional turnover)
- A highly qualified professional target, with innovation and purchasing objectives
- A single market to launch new products and concepts and inspire the food industry around the world
- Benefit from strong media coverage(3,500 journalists, press and broadcast articles …)
- Paris, the world’s food capital, an event not to be missed
Paris Website: www.sialparis.com
Date: 18 – 22 October 2020