The North-East India’s Largest Food & Beverage Exhibition
The North-East Food Show will be the 1st biggest food show in the North-East and will set the benchmark for National & International companies stepping into the North-East as well as providing valuable market insights, trends and innovations of the regional food industry, particularly in the Agriculture & Horticulture, Wine, Food Processing & Dairy sectors.
The North-East Food Show 2019 Preview
- 100+ Food Processing Industries from across the North-East participating together with major industry stakeholders from 15+ countries as well as National & Multi-National FMCG Companies, Equipment Manufacturers, Financial Institutions, Academia & Industry Experts.
- Clearly defined Exhibition areas – Everything under one roof, semi-processed and processed food products, exotic and organic food, Ingredients, recipes, conferences and technologies
- Experiential Zones showcasing Unique Products from the North-East of India.
- North-East Food Pavilion promoting Gastronomic Tourism through a showcasing of Local Cuisines by Partner Restaurants/Hotels/Cafes, etc.
- Forum for promotion of Incubation for Food Tech Start-Ups through facilitation of Meets between Academicians, Entrepreneurs and Industry Experts.
- Hosted-Buyer Programmes depending upon the necessity and interest expressed by the potential buyers.
- Innovation conference.
- Culinary Cookouts by renowned Chefs featuring Local Produce.
- Food Tech Forum for access to the latest technologies in the Food & Beverage Sector.
- Hotel purchase managers conference.
- Importers conference (Forum of India Food Importers, FIFI).
- Awards function
- SIAL Off – A curated set of cultural and entertainment activities at the end of the day.
- Hosted Farmers visit.
- Student groups visit.