WHY VISIT THE NORTH-EAST FOOD SHOW?
The North-East Food Show provides you with the perfect platform for sourcing food, beverage and hospitality products and services in a trade-friendly business-class environment. You will get an opportunity to meet exhibitors in a relaxed setting to discuss your procurement requirements in detail.
At the North-East Food Show 2019:Be part of the world’s largest Food Innovation Exhibition – SIAL Network
- Partner support from all sectors in food & beverage industry
- Buy products and find new suppliers. See, touch and try products from 100+ food, beverage and equipment companies from over 15 countries as well as National & Multi-National FMCG Companies, Equipment Manufacturers, Financial Institutions, Academia & Industry Experts.
- Be part of an authentic business-class event. Meet leading food, beverage and hospitality companies from all over the world in a peaceful trade business environment
- Meet first-time exhibitors in the region showcasing Unique Products from the North-East of India.
- Forum for promotion of Incubation for Food Tech Start-Ups through facilitation of Meets between Academicians, Entrepreneurs and Industry Experts.
- Food Tech Forum for access to the latest technologies in the Food & Beverage Sector.
- Hotel purchase managers conference.
- Importers conference (Forum of India Food Importers, FIFI)
- One stop sourcing solution for organic products.
WHO IS THE NORTH-EAST FOOD SHOW FOR?
Retail and trade
- Central purchasing group
- Gourmet food store
- Grocery or convenience store
- Supermarket, hypermarket
Catering and foodservice
- Distribution/wholesale for catering and foodservice
- Institutional/contract catering and foodservice
- Restaurant and café.
- Government/trade association
- Laboratory/research Food manufacturer or processor
- Food manufacturer
- Food processing/packaging.
- Kitchen furniture
- Transport & Logistics Services
- Storage equipment
- Warehousing & Handling
- Packaging & containers
- Hygiene solutions – traceability
- Furniture for shops
- Information technology
- Equipment & processes