North-East India’s Largest Food & Beverage Exhibition
The North-East Food Show 2019 was the 1st and biggest food innovation and food business show of the North-East which set the benchmark for the regional food industry and created a platform for National & International companies stepping into the North-East as well as providing valuable market insights, trends and innovations of the regional food industry, particularly in the Agriculture & Horticulture, Wine, Food Processing & Dairy sectors.
The North-East Food Show 2021 – Preview
- 200+ Food Processing Industries from across the North-East participating together with major industry stakeholders from 15+ countries as well as National & Multinational FMCG Companies, Equipment Manufacturers, Financial Institutions, Academia & Industry Experts.
- Clearly defined Exhibition areas – Everything under one roof, semi-processed and processed food products, exotic and organic food, Ingredients, recipes, conferences and technologies
- Experiential Zones showcasing Unique Products of North-East India.
- VinExpo – Wine & beverage pavilion showcasing international Wines & beverages along with those of the North-East.
- North-East Food Pavilion promoting Gastronomic Tourism through a showcasing of Local Cuisines by Partner Restaurants/Hotels/Cafes, etc.
- Forum for promotion of Incubation for Food Tech Start-Ups through facilitation of Meets between Academicians, Entrepreneurs and Industry Experts.
- Hosted-Buyer Programmes depending upon the necessity and interest expressed by the potential buyers.
- SIAL Innovation Hub where visitors can discover curated, expert and up-to-date content on innovation, market developments and consumer trends in the world’s food industry.
- Culinary Cookouts by renowned Chefs featuring Local Produce.
- Chef Wars Event for curation of Chefs from all over the Region coming together under one space to showcase their talents.
- SIAL Tech for access to the latest technologies in the Food & Beverage Sector.
- SIAL Agri Tech for access to the latest technologies in the Agriculture Sector.
- Hotel purchase managers’ conference.
- Importers and Retailers conference.
- SIAL Off – A curated set of cultural and entertainment activities at the end of the day.
- Hosted Farmers visit.
- Student groups visit.